June 8, 2010

NEW LABELS

I've still been busy, busy getting ready for my first Saturday market. I can't wait to take pictures and show everyone what I've been working so hard on. I did take two days off last weekend to enjoy a Miranda Lambert & Wade Bowen concert and an afternoon of BBQing by the pool. I also picked up a 10x10 commercial canopy at Cabellas to cover my table from this unpredictable weather we seem to be having.

This week I've been working on packaging everything up so that means stickers! I designed these cute "Thank you" stickers for my recycled brown bags and the small ones for the back of my pre-packaged products. I am also toying with new business cards that I would like to get professionally printed eventually in both aqua blue & chartreuse. Let me know what you think. :)

(Sorry for the FCC sensor blocks but I didn't want to advertise my personal cellphone openly on the web. I like to keep it to customers, friends and family)




Seja o primeiro a comentar

ReStyle ReUse ReDesign © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO