June 22, 2010

This Week....

So I would like to apologize in advance for the lack of posts you will (not) see again this week. Today I am picking up my future brother-in-law who is visiting for the next week for his brothers, my boyfriends, birthday. We have a busy schedule of bbq eating at Salt Licks, a show at Antone's, blues music at Zilker park, a night at the Alamo Drafthouse to see Toy Story 3 in 3D and hopefully a trip to the lake. In between all that I am picking up supplies from various donors around town to make bird feeders and planters on my new table saw for First Thursday on South Congress, July 1st. I am also busy sewing a sign banner and a table cover for a second craft table I picked up for my booth. One was too crowded with my products and I have room to spare in a 10x10 space.

I did a little better last weekend at the Artisan Market but it was still a slow night. I am considering picking up another Sunday market in a different location to see if I can make enough to continue running my shop full-time. I am starting to meet a ton of great people and I love what I do! Its just hard being a struggling artist when you really have to struggle to afford new supplies and tools. I am very grateful for the license plates, supplies and support my family and friends back in Idaho keep sending me. I wouldn't be able to do this without them.

I have to run to the airport but I hope everyone has a great week and weekend! I will try and post a few pictures of my banner and things I'm working on later.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

ReStyle ReUse ReDesign © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO