July 25, 2011

R&R Design Now at Atown

I am very excited to announce my first consignment contract! You can now shop R&R Design at Austin's newest lifestyle store, Atown on Burnet road. This adorable new shop carries Texas themed and local handmade apparel, jewelry, home decor, accessories, gifts, furniture and more. You can find some of my favorite products including bottle cap charm necklaces, wine charms, TX license plate ornaments, screen prints, upcycled owls and garden marker spoons. More new and exciting products to come soon!

I am so happy to be taking my shop to the next level with a represented storefront so please stop by and check out R&R Design at Atown on 5502 Burnet Rd. (at the corner of Burnet & Shoalmont Dr.). You can also find other local handmade artists such as GemJunkie, Merritt Gade Fine Handmades, Nepenthe's Bathtime, Amelia Beth, Smash Tag, and more.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

ReStyle ReUse ReDesign © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO