July 8, 2011

Shop Feature: Berkley Illustration


So I've been dying to share these beautiful illustrations from Berkley Illustration on Etsy. They happened to be a fellow vendor at the Renegade Craft Fair this year but my love for their corky animal designs started when I first saw them there last year. I have to admit I don't actually own one of their prints yet but mainly because I can't make up my mind they are all so fun!

Their specialty is their animal portraits; they have every animal imaginable from the ones you see below to a jackrabbit, a panda, and even a T-Rex. They have expanded their shop to include other categories and designs including The Mighty Ocean (my favorite print below), Creatures and Friends, Kenny and Superheros, and even some limited edition and original prints.

I highly suggest checking out their shop on Etsy and even better if your in the San Francisco or Los Angeles area catch them at one of the Renegade Craft Shows coming up this month.





Seja o primeiro a comentar

ReStyle ReUse ReDesign © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO