July 6, 2011

Renegade Craft Fair

On May 21-22nd the Palmer Event Center here in Austin hosted their 2nd annual Renegade Craft Fair. I was one of the lucky 200+ handmade vendors that was selected to participate. I shared a booth with my dear friend Kelly from GemJunkie and enjoyed the company of my fellow Austin Craft Riot teammates including Craft Chi, Baby Bolt, Pommes Frites, Robo Roku, Nepenthes Bathtime and more.

This fall the Renegade circuit is coming back to Austin November 26-27th for their first ever holiday show. Applications open in August and I am hoping again to participate in this amazing event. For more information or to apply check out www.renegadecraft.com. For now enjoy some fun pictures of our booth from Renegade Austin 2011!











Seja o primeiro a comentar

ReStyle ReUse ReDesign © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO